Are you an artist, contractor, or product manufacturer, looking to learn advanced texture techniques? Then the Texture Masterclass is for you.
What will you learn?
- Add to your creative skills by learning six new texture techniques, from scratch
- Learn to work with decorative concrete material gain an in-depth understanding of the technical workings of different texture tools
- Become a pro texture artist by learning how to achieve foolproof surfaces using tested base preparation and protection techniques
- Gain practical experience by using the free starter kit you will receive upon signing up and design the textures by yourself
- Complete the course on your time, from the comfort of your homes
Who is it for?
While the course will directly add to the skillset of contractors, painters, artists and product manufacturers, it will also be a great educative and training resource for design teams that frequently deal with turnkey applicators.
Master your techniques from home
This course is all about gaining practical experience by getting your hands dirty because practice makes perfect, doesn’t it? And to help you do this we have prepared a free Starter Kit* for you. What does this contain? Ingredients and tools that you can use to create textures and designs using the techniques you learn through this masterclass.
Here are some commonly asked questions
Who is the course for?
The course helps enhance texturing skills and provides in-depth knowledge of surface design. It’s a great resource for contractors, applicators, painters, artists, and product manufacturers to enhance their existing skillset. The course will also be helpful to interior designers, project managers, turnkey companies that design spaces, to educate themselves on the process of surface designing and texturing.
How long is the course?
The Texture Masterclass is an online course that can be completed at your own pace.
Is the course refundable?
No, the course is not refundable. We’ve tried our best to provide you with complete information about what this course will teach you. Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any further questions about the course.
Do I require any prior experience?
Not necessarily. The course aims to introduce different texturing techniques using concrete and how you can create them from scratch. So, any beginner or expert can easily take this course.
Will I get a certificate on completion?
Yes, you will be provided with a certificate on completion of the course.
How long will it take for my starter kit to deliver?
It usually takes about five to seven working days to be delivered.
Can these textures only be created in Concrete?
No, the techniques transcend the medium. You can experiment with different materials and use your creativity to create new textures, using these techniques.
* Free starter kits will be available only for Indian students
** Disclaimer: We will be demonstrating the textures using Evolve India's Calce Lime Concrete Material Kits.